Introducing a revolutionary analytic tool — Clixpy — it captures everything your visitors do on the site including: mouse movement, clicks, scrolling, and form inputs. For this review purpose, I tested it on IconDock and the results are impressive. Instantly, I can watch what my visitors did on the site. Clixpy is extremely useful to analyze the feedbacks on new sites and site updates. See it in action now or sign up to get 10 free captures for a test run.
Giveaway: Make a comment in this post (before Jun 12, 2009) for your chance to win a free “600 captures” promo code. I will be giving out 10 promo codes in total.
Each session provides detailed information such as: page URL, day & time, pageview, duration of the visit, browser, OS, screen resolution, and the location of the visitor. You can save and add notes to the sessions.
- 10 Captures = Free (new sign up)
- 100 Captures = $5
- 200 Captures = $10
- 600 Captures = $20
- 1000 Captures = $30
- Clixpy is very simple and straight to the point (both frontend and backend). Totally recommended!
- If you have a high traffic site, 600 captures don’t last long. I used up 600 captures in several hours.
- It would be better if I could download the sessions on my computer.
How To Win a "600 Captures" Promo Code?
- Post your comment about Clixpy in this post.
- One entry per person. Duplicate comments will be voided.
- Winners will be contacted by email.
Comment entries will be accepted until June 12, 2009. Then 10 winning numbers will be generated randomly from the comment list. Each winner will get a "600 captures" promo code.